Complaints need to be:
In writing or put in writing by the Applicant or Service User, as soon as practicable, if the complainant is unable to put it in writing, please contact us using the details below:
Shepherds Community Services
Medway, Chatham, Kent
STAGE ONE COMPLAINT
Procedure for resolving complaints
Within 5 working days:
Shepherds Community Services, or a representative will:
· send an acknowledgement letter of receipt to the complainant
· inform the complainant of any relevant internal complaint procedures
· send a copy of all information held by S.C.S, that is or may be relevant to the complaint
· Decide whether the complaint is justified.
STAGE TWO COMPLAINT
Within 10 working days after acknowledging receipt of the complaint:
· Decide that the complaint is or is not justified or
· Decide that additional time is needed to investigate the complaint. In this case S.C.S must determine how much additional time is needed and decide as soon as practicable whether the complaint is justified. If the additional time required to investigate the complaint is more than 20 working days, S.C.S will, inform the complainant as soon as practicable of the fact of, and reasons for, the determination and that S.C.S, is required to decide as soon as practicable whether the complaint is justified.
STAGE THREE COMPLAINT
After making a decision:
S.C.S will inform the complainant of:
· The reasons for the decision, that the complaint is' or is not justified; and
· Any actions that S.C.S proposes to take; and
· Any procedure S.C.S, has in place to enable consideration of an appeal by the complainant against S.C.S decision on the complaint; and
· The role of any relevant external agency that may be available to assist the complainant or to investigate the complaint if it is not resolved to the complainant’s satisfaction.
Please use the Dialogue box below, to register you complaint.
SHEPHERD COMMUNITY SERVICES. HMRC Charity No. 1157185 Company No. 08116482. INNOVATION CENTRE, MEDWAYMAIDSTONE ROAD, CHATHAM, KENT ME5 9FD. ENGLAND. UK. Tel: 01634306895. Mobile No. 07472593094