- S.C.S homeless services offer support to vulnerable people, in need, and works towards enabling them to manage and maintain their temporary accommodation, with a view towards helping them attain independent living.
- S.C.S services also offer the following services, Advice surgeries, run twice, a week, every Tuesday and Wednesday, from 9.30am – 1:30pm at 423 Chatham High Street. ME4 (THE HUB). Areas covered include, Job search, Referrals, CV creation, Benefits advice, Medway Home-choice registration, Advice on renting in the private sector, D.W.P Social funds covering areas such as Budgeting loans, and signposting applicants to additional, available services within Medway, etc.
- Support needs Assessments
- S.C.S offers services which operate on a 24-7 basis, to ensure the well being of all our service users.
- S.C.S aims to provide high quality information that is geared towards tackling homelessness, within the Medway area. The right support at the right time, can prevent homelessness, and sustain people once they have moved on. Most vital are the steps taken, by S.C.S, to h